BUSINESS TRAVEL ON TGV
Business travelers enjoy exclusive services on TGV Pro: easy boarding, simplified exchange and cancellation, door to door services..
TGV PRO TICKETS AND CARDS
Choose for a Pro 1st or 2nd class ticket available on TGV and Intercités trains requiring reservations: you can save time, organize your journey from your mobile, and exchange or cancel your tickets even after your train has left.
Why choose TGV Pro 1st class travel?
With a TGV Pro 1st class ticket you enjoy several services making your journey more pleasant and convenient:
- Access to SNCF Grand Voyageur Lounges
- Seat in the Espace Pro Première
- Pro Première exclusive dining (additional fee)
- Pro Première taxi booking service
Exchange and cancellation
With TGV Pro First or Second fares you can exchange your ticket free of charge at any time before departure of the train:
- Exchange your regular ticket free of charge up to two hours after your train leaves in SNCF stations and boutiques in France, Express Pro and Self-Service Terminals.
- Exchange your e-ticket free of charge up to 30 minutes after your train leaves via the Pro app on your smartphone, or by calling 3635 (in France) and saying 'Pro'.
SNCF Fréquence Pass
A dedicated Pass for Pros who make at least 6-8 return trips a year. Enjoy the benefits and services of our Pro offer for less:
- Guaranteed 50% discount on Pro 1st and 2nd class TGV or Intercités tickets no matter when you book
- Valid for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year
- On sale via the internet, SNCF sales offices, travel agencies
Want to know more about the SNCF Fréquence season card? Please find more information here >
TGV PRO door-to-door services
TGV Pro offers a range of tailor-made services to help you organise your journey.
Train + Rental Car
Book your train ticket and rental at the same time to enjoy great discount and best price guarantee. You will have a rental car waiting in over 230 stations in France and the rest of Europe.
Door to Door Service
No surprises, SMS alert, download of receipts, no extra charges and immediate booking: with SNCF you can book a taxi or chauffeured vehicle to pick you up - or drop you off - at the beginning/end of your rail journey. Pricing starts at 9,90€, the service is available at all TGV stations in the Greater Paris region and in 15 TGV stations throughout France.
TGV PRO EXPRESS WINDOWS & SELF SERVICE MACHINES
With TGV Pro, you have special contact points for fast ticket purchases and exchanges.
Pro Express windows are exclusively for business travelers and available for ticket bookings, cancellations and exchanges from Monday through Friday. You can find them:
- in Paris at the Nord, Lyon, Montparnasse and Est stations
- in Bordeaux, Grenoble, Lille Europe station, Lyon Part Dieu station, Marseille, Montpellier (open at weekends), Nantes, Rennes and Strasbourg (open at weekends)
Pro Express self-service machines are available on the stations to exchange your PRO 2nd or 1st class ticket and e-ticket for any train departing for the same destination on the same day. You can find them:
- Station end of the platform
- In the SNCF sales areas