JS Menu responsive - Opti Google
TGV BUSINESS CLASS TRAVEL
What is TGV business class and what does it mean to you? When you book a TGV ticket,you can choose the TGV Pro ticket that gives you access to exclusive services during your next business travel: Easy boarding, simplified ticket exchange and cancellation, and door-to-door service are just some of the benefits you can expect.
TGV PRO TICKETS AND CARDS
Upgrade to business class: When you book your next TGV ticket, choose a TGV Pro ticket, available on TGV and Intercités trains in 1st or 2nd class with reservation-only. With a Pro ticket you’ll be able to save time, plan your trip from your mobile phone, and exchange or cancel your tickets even after your train has left the station.
Why choose TGV Pro 1st class travel?
You’ll benefit from special first class travel services when you book a TGV Pro 1st class ticket. To make your journey as pleasant and convenient as possible, we’re offering:
- Access to SNCF Grand Voyageur Lounges
- Seats in the Espace Pro Première
- Pro Première exclusive dining (additional fee)
- Pro Première taxi booking service
Exchange and cancellation
Need to change your booking at the last minute? No problem! With TGV Pro 1st or 2nd class fares, you can:
- Exchange your ticket free of charge anytime before your train departs.
- Exchange your regular ticket, free of charge, for up to two hours after your train has left the station. Simply head to any of the SNCF stations or boutiques in France, or visit an Express Pro or Self-Service Terminal.
- Exchange your e-ticket, at no charge, for up to 30 minutes after your train has departed by using the Pro app on your smartphone, or by calling 3635 (in France) and saying “Pro.”
SNCF Fréquence Pass
This Pass for Pros is dedicated to those who make at least 6-8 return trips each year. Here are just some of the benefits and services of our Pro offer:
- Guaranteed 50% discount on Pro tickets in 1st and 2nd class on TGV or Intercités railways, no matter when you book
- Valid for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year
- On sale online or from SNCF sales offices and travel agencies
Want to know more about the SNCF Fréquence season card? Find additional information here >
TGV PRO door-to-door services
TGV Pro offers a range of tailor-made services to help you best plan your business class travel to Europe.
Train + Rental Car
Book your train ticket and rental car at the same time to take advantage of great discounts and our best price guarantee. Pick up your rental car from over 230 stations in France and the rest of Europe.
Book a taxi or chauffeured vehicle to pick you up – or drop you off – at the beginning or end of your train journey. Plus, you’ll get SMS alerts, immediate booking and downloadable ticket receipts with no hidden charges or unwelcome surprises. The service is available at all TGV stations in the Greater Paris region and in 15 TGV stations across France. Prices start at 9€90.
TGV PRO FASTER TICKET PURCHACE
Take advantage of special contact points for faster ticket purchases and exchanges, with TGV Pro.
Pro Express windows
Pro Express windows are exclusive to business travelers and available for ticket bookings, cancellations and exchanges from Monday through Friday. You can find them:
- In Paris at: Gare de Nord, Lyon, Montparnasse and Gare de l'Est stations.
- In Bordeaux, Grenoble, Lille Europe station, Lyon Part Dieu station, Marseille, Montpellier (open on weekends), Nantes, Rennes and Strasbourg (open on weekends)
Pro Express self-service machines
Pro Express self-service machines can be found in train stations to exchange your PRO 1st or 2nd class ticket and e-ticket for any train departing for the same destination on the same day. You can find them:
- At the end of the platform
- In the SNCF sales areas