Travel First Class on TGV for maximum comfort, extra services and tranquility. Find out more!
EXTRA'S OF 1ST CLASS TRAVEL
Whether you are traveling alone, with a group or with your family: the TGV France offers first-class maximum comfort with spacious and adjustable chairs, power sockets for electrical equipment and special coaches that exude tranquility.
The headrest, footrest, the folding table, individual reading light and socket complete the offer to let you travel in great comfort.
Want to know even more about the SNCF? Read the TGV Magazine, available on board!
1ST CLASS: CHOOSING YOUR SEAT
You can, during booking, choose your place in 1st class TGV. There are, in addition to the choice of a window or aisle seat, different types of 1st class seats at your disponibility:
- Solo separate window: single window seat
- Club Duo facing each other: two seats facing each other
- Club Duo side by side: two seats together
- Club Four: 4 chairs facing each other, usually separated from the corridor by a glass wall
Note: In some TGV trains (Duplex), you also have the choice between the lower and the upper deck
GOOD TO KNOW
The seats that you can book (Club four, at the window, on the aisle, Duo, coupe, seat next to or near a fellow traveler), depend on:
- type TGV train,
- the number of available places in the train at the time of booking,
- number of passengers.