Enjoy a summer adventure
Now bookable up to 11 months in advance, interrailing is a fun and flexible way to discover all of Europe or one country
1. No check in.
2. Travel direct from city centre to city centre.
3. Comfort, relaxation and a time to chill out in the train.
4. Authentic travel: Discover landscapes that you might not have seen otherwise.
5. Hop on and off the train if you see a small city that you’d like to discover.
6. Great service: Choose to travel First Class.
7. Convenient: Book your adventure up to 11 months in advance.
1. Choose your Interrail pass: a Global or a One country pass.
2. Choose travel period: For a global pass choice of 5 days within 15 days, or 7, 10 or 15 days within one month or a continuous pass of 15 days, 22 days or a month.
3. Choose the comfort onboard the train: 1st or 2nd class.
4. Choose date of departure from which your pass will be valid.
5. Book your pass: Easy!
© Reinhard Schmid/Sime/Photononstop
*INTERRAIL SPRING OFFER: -15% on selected passes.
Offer valid on global passes bought between 1 February 2017 and 31 March 2017. Passes are valid 11 months after the date of purchase. The passes bought during the promotional offers are not exchangeable or refundable. -15% offer valid on Interrail Global Pass. You are eligible to travel on an Interrail pass if you are a resident of one of the 30 participating countries (list available on http://interrail.eu ).